- Swim at your local pool.
- Summer Months – open water swimming at Shepperton Open Water Swim in Shepperton.
- The weekly swim sessions are held at 6am-7am and weekend swims are held at 7.30am-9am. During the summer months we meet at the lake at 7.30am and swim for 60-90 mins.
- All sessions are based on improving individual technique.
- During the winter months we focus mainly on drills and work towards speed and endurance depending on what your goal race is.
- Every 4-6 weeks there is an opportunity to monitor progress with individual time trials (usually 400m).
- Poolside video analysis is also used to give athletes immediate feedback on technique.
- Monday sessions are mainly drill based and Wednesday sessions incorporate more aerobic work.